Wednesday, July 21, 2010



Crazy....
India is over whelming to say the least. The traffic is absolutely insane and I am totally surprised did see a million accidents yesterday. I am in Delhi right now and the weather is super muggy and hot but bearable. For some reason I thought that Delhi would be like Bangkok, but it is like Bangkok to the nth degree. People, traffic, construction, animals running around everywhere, its insane, but I am having fun and I miss my Bella. Next stop up north to some place I can not spell but it begins with an A and it is a famous Hindu temple.

Jacko

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jack and Vanessa,

    This reads exactly like the viewpoint of my girlfriend. She's been working in Pune (75 miles from Mumbai) for the past two weeks.

    She's flying back to the cold and wet (and "comforting") Irish weather at the weekend.

    Keep us updated anyways!

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. safe travels my friend! Enjoy! Did you know the Commonwealth Games are in Delhi this month? Have fun with that!! : )

    Kalpana

    ...take it and go....

    ReplyDelete